Surely you have wondered, “Why do companies have a website?” and, “Are they on social media?”
Today, the average mexican user spends more than 6 hours either on his computer or cell phone. The form of communication and promotion has changed completely to the conventional radio and television which can still have an impact but not reach as big of an audience as you can generate through the internet.
If your company is not yet in the digital world, it is lagging behind, as many companies have realized this need and are looking to increase their digital presence. Having a digital strategy helps you to know what are the most strategic digital channels to reach your desired target are. There are different channels to present your company on the internet:
- Social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Search engines
Each of the digital communication channels you choose should communicate the same way to the digital world.
For this, the aforementioned digital strategies must be developed:
- Communicate unified and effectiveness of your product and/or service.
- Increase the strategic positioning of your company.
- Define which are your main communication channels.
- Generate more targeted leads for the company.
If you are not already present on the internet and need someone to help you do so, contact us by filling out the contact form below and we will contact you shortly to create your digital strategy.